“Oh Mah Goodness!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Range Cafe

Range Cafe
Ranked #1 of 68 Dessert in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Cafe, Gluten Free Options
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson,AZ
“Oh Mah Goodness!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Umm, what can I say. EXCELLENT! The décor is so cute, staff was decent but the food killed it! I had the carne adovada stuffed sopapilla. Holy smokes! I devoured it, and I don't like spicy food! Kids loved their meals as well. It is a little pricier but I would not hesitate about going there again.

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Cave Creek, Arizona
“We were lucky it was open on Easter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were traveling home and stopped at a nearby hotel for the night. We asked the desk person for dinner recommendations. He didn't hesitate in suggesting the Range Cafe. It was open and there were not many customers that night as you'd expect.

Our server was great and our food was terrific. I had chicken quesadillas with NM green chilies and my husband had the Range Burger, a burger with shredded ham, cheddar cheese and green chiles.

Both were delicious. Mine was an appetizer so it came with nothing else. My husband had a choice of sides and he took the beer battered fries. He liked them and I thought they were good but definitely different.

It was a luck that we ate there but would eat there often if we lived in the area.

1 Thank SalfromIL
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great Atmosphere-Terrible Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had such high hopes after reading some of the reviews and this place was near our hotel, so we gave it a try. We both had burgers that were so dry. I wouldn't recommend this place at all.

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Mimiwicz
Pueblo, Colorado
“Not Your Ordinary Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is not your ordinary café of fried foods, hamburgers (although they do have them) but instead they offer many different food items on their menu. We split a meatloaf dinner and ordered two salads. The salads were a mix of greens, tomatoes and with several choices of dressing. The side dishes were mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy and fresh veggies that weren't limp from over cooking. Service was good. They also have a small bakery to choose several yummy and tempting items.

Shawnee, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do yourself a favor and eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My family was visiting ABQ on vacation and we were recommended to eat here. The food and the service both are outstanding. The breakfast burrito is great, as is the oatmeal with ice cream. We liked it so much, we ate here one day for lunch and one day for breakfast! Keep up the great work Range Café!