“Great selection & desserts”
Review of Range Cafe

Range Cafe
Ranked #1 of 71 Dessert in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Always a choice for salad, sandwich, mexican, breakfast or just munchies. And as if we don't get enough food, the dessert selection is amazing.....good looking, great tasting.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We always head to Frontier when we return to Albuquerque. We love the food, the artworks and the Real Albuqueruqe atmosphere. Try the bean soup or the tostada!

1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The Range Cafe has a great selection of NM breakfast options, including green and red chile. I only ate here for breakfast, so I can only recommend their breakfast menu.

1  Thank matt a
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Delicious, great place to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner for all. Lot of food, price and ambiance exvellent!

1  Thank Liz87120
Reviewed January 12, 2013

One night in Alburquerque, but I felt like extending it to eat at the Range Cafe more than once!

We ate her after spending the night at the Candlewood Suite. I ordered the eggwhite omlett with sundried tomatoes and pesto, and my husband ordered the Range Roundup. And, we got the Gooey Pecan Roll to go.

Nothing was wrong wtih this. From the coffee (some of the best brew we had on our week long trip to CO and NM) to the eggs, everything was wonderful. If you have to stop in Alburquerque, I'd make sure to hit this place. Linger at the desert counter as you enter to consider getting a piece of the coconut cream pie. We didn't....and we still regret it!

My mouth is watering now...

2  Thank TinaKayAlameda_CA