“I always enjoy the food and staff.”
Review of Range Cafe

Range Cafe
Ranked #1 of 71 Dessert in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a must visit for each time I come down to ABQ. The wait staff is always very friendly and helpful with food and beverage assistance. I've lately been expanding my food options to include their recommendations, and have not been disappointed yet!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Really love breakfast at the Range Cafe. Granted, it is enough food to feed a small country, but it is really good and fresh. The oatmeal comes with great sides, the beans are wonderful, the potatoes even better. The huevos rancheros will keep you warm and full for a day.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We arrived for an early dinner to beat the Sunday crowds. Our server, Matt, came to our table often to get our order and we felt rushed because he seemed so eager. We made our selection and the food was ready quite quickly. However, two of us had questions about our meal (my friend had ordered a vegetable sandwich but got a chicken salad sandwich, and my meal as I'd remembered from the menu was supposed to come with salsa, sour cream and guacamole, but arrived with none of those). Our server didn't come back to check on us until half our meal was gone. Matt felt bad that chicken salad had been delivered rather than the veggie sandwich, and he offered to exchange it, but my friend stated that her food was good, just not what she'd expected and as she hadn't wanted to discard food nor cause the rest of us to wait while the mistake was corrected, she ate the chicken. Matt just out and out told me that my meal didn't come with the salsa, sour cream and guacamole and I didn't fight him over it. After we'd paid for our meal and were leaving the cafe, though, I checked my menu item and told the hostess that she should tell Matt what came with my tortillas so that a future diner wouldn't be disappointed. Despite the enthusiasm of other diners to this establishment, I won't come here again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Working in Albuquerque for about a month. Two weeks in we discovered the Range. Decor is unique. Service is good. Food is wonderful and the deserts are heavenly. We never have desert, but we took one with us after every visit.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stepped out of my bland breakfast box and had their huevos rancheros. I had the milder green sauce and Bam! My taste buds were awakened with the first bite. Great preparation and taste. Will have to,come back sometime to try something else. Fast friendly service...cutesy decor fun to enjoy