“Huevos ranchers woke up my taste buds”
Review of Range Cafe

Range Cafe
Ranked #1 of 71 Dessert in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stepped out of my bland breakfast box and had their huevos rancheros. I had the milder green sauce and Bam! My taste buds were awakened with the first bite. Great preparation and taste. Will have to,come back sometime to try something else. Fast friendly service...cutesy decor fun to enjoy

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Service was excellent, decor was nice but a bit cutesy, staff was friendly and well intentioned, but food was not well prepared. Avoid the loaded "Ann's Grilled Cheese" sandwich, which tasted like they threw in whatever was left over in the kitchen. The meatloaf, specialty of the house, drew raves from my neighbor. The rest was not memorable.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I found this rest. to be average and simple considering we live in a town where NM food is top notch and more!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

For me it's always nice to find a place that's friendly to vegetarians. I've had sliced avocado& lemon with multi-grain toast for breakfast(not on menu per se). Fantastic. The dinner salad is one of best I've had, in a restaurant. Plenty of fresh dark greens; sprouts; etc.. . Guacamole& chips is nearly a meal; great stuff. Friendly, friendly staff. Thanks.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The hotel I was staying at recommended The Range. The first night I sat at a table and the service and meal were good. The chef takes a different twist on old standards in a cute diner environment.
The second night I ate at the counter. Locals kept praising just about everything on the menu. Once again I had a good meal and the prices were very reasonable.