“Sumptuous Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Delicious seafood meals that never look like they were prepared in a factory! That's what you get at Pelican's West. I don't care for the other seafood chain restaurants, where food comes out of the kitchen on a conveyor belt. At Pelican's I recognize that my meal, appetizer, dessert was prepared just for me! We love the Early Bird specials and often try to get away from work early enough to partake in the great food at a reduced price.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

My family and I went to have dinner and what a mistake, the food was awful, I have to say that the service was good and that our waitress saved the nigh but unfortunately not enough for us to go back, I asked for the Trout Almondine, and the fish had no flavor and wasn't fresh. There was no fish on the kids menu :( I don't mind paying for a good meal but in this occasion it was really pricey for what we got. We will not return!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I went there for our 47 aniversity and were very happy. Our waiter James and took our order for drinks and meal by memorey. My wife had a White Zinfande which was below standard my tequial was great. I started with sizzlingmussels and my wife had a srimp cocktail and they were both excellent. The bowl salad was nice because you could take the amount you wanted. For entree we had Southern Fried Catfish it was very good. We wish you could get it bake or broiled without the coating. It was a excellent evening and we will be back looking for James to serve us again.

Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

In every way - food quality, service, value, freshness. It's still ok, but just ok.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

This restaurant reminds of restaurants from my youth. From the table side tossed salad with everything in it. The clam chowders are up there in tge ranks of Seattle chowder. The added touch of roasted garlic for your bread is nice. We also love the mussels for appetizer. I like to get the peel and eat shrimp for my main. So yummy! Fried fish is good. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the artichoke appetizer ...just not my thing.