“Should've read the reviews first :(”

Lam's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #1,115 of 1,769 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Chinese
Grants, New Mexico
“Should've read the reviews first :(”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The food was.... OK at best. But I did eat it because I was starving. No wonder the last review was over a year ago!
So where to start. First of they only take cash and checks. No credit cards. It seemed like all the people who were in here, were here trying it for their first time (like me). My husband and I shared the "Dinner A" which was one whole egg roll cut in half for us to share, 2 chicken wings and small platters of chicken chow mien, sweet and sour pork, and fried rice. All if which we had to share. It was $20 for the meal and $2 a drink. Our cashier was also our waitress, bus boy and maintenance. This was the first and last visit. Save your money and go across the street to the McDonald's!!!

Regina, Canada
“It's ok.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Another American-Chinese restaurant. Food is ok. As a chinese, I didn't like the food very much, but my husband said the food was ok.

Visited January 2013
“Great Chinese food”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Quality Chinese food. Not the nicest atmosphere but great prices and food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook