“mark D”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #174 of 1,856 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This place of business is the worst that I have seen!The wait staff are it seems are only in it for the money and are verry rude the only people that I seen that do a good job there are the dishwashers and them poor guys back there well the two that I seen are so bussy I dont see how thay keep up these guys are running in and out of the dish room letraly running I feel so sorry for them and can honstly say that I will not go back to this restaurant becouse of what I seen it seems like a sweet shop!!! I hope that these guys are getting at least $15.00 per hr thay do deseve that!!! P.F.Changs should be ashamed to call them selfs honest and fare!!! I AM TELLING THE PEOPLE OF ALBUQERUQE NM NOT TO GO TO THIS SWEATSHOP!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We have been to P.F. Chang's many times in many different cities and the food is consistently flavorful and hot. Sure, people give them grief because it isn't "authentic," but if you are in the mood for consistent chain Asian fusion food, you can't go wrong with this place.

Our server was Ashley and she did a fantastic job taking care of us, anticipating when the kids would empty out their drink cups and checking to see if there was anything we needed. The place was full, as was the waiting area, so I know all of the servers had to be busy. There seemed to be a team of folks bringing our appetizers, drinks, and food and we never felt neglected. Our check was brought and processed quickly when we were finished.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I find this restaurant predictable in a good way. The food is always fresh & tasty, the restaurant clean & staff friendly. While I wouldn't exactly call it authentic Chinese it is more adventurous than some. I was solo and ate at the bar, and the bartender was very warm & attentive.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This is not the first time this has happened but since my husband I have only had this horrible, head to toe, rash twice and it was one day after the 2 times we ate their food I am sure that it is it. Our visits were a few years apart and at 2 different locations. From some reasearch that I did, it seems that they use an additive similiar to MSG but NOT MSG in thier foods and this additive can cause a rash all over your body (i have not been able to confirm). I called them and they just said noone has a problem it cant be us. Just be aware that it is a possiblity.

6  Thank Karen C
Reviewed November 13, 2013

For Albuquerque, this place strikes great balance between great service, food, atmosphere, and is one of the few places you can make a reservation around. Would have gotten 5- but for the prices are a little steep- not by much, couple bucks maybe.