“Will not receive my business again”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #204 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Will not receive my business again”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Okay, so we used to really like P.F. Chang restaurants, even though they are a chain. Whenever we were in Albuquerque, we'd go there because it was reliably good. Well, the last few times we were there the service and food quality just seemed to be declining. The last time we were there [and I do mean the LAST time], the food was so salty and poorly crafted that I sent back both my initial entree and the second replacement. I was hungry, so I might have been inclined to ignore something slightly lousy, but with both of those dishes the taste and over-use of salt were such deterrents that I left hungry. I spoke with the acting manager who said that "he had never received any other complaints about the food" and gave me a card with a credit for an appetizer for the next time we came. All I could do was hand it back. I wouldn't recommend this P.F. Chang to anyone anymore. Maybe other franchises are managed better, but I will be hesitant to try. And the service? Well, maybe I was in a funk because of the food, but the server just seemed to be a little fake with that smile and attitude. I know they have to employ every device they can to get a good tip, but it was a little grating.

• Visited March 2013

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Really great service especially for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

When we land at the ABQ airport, we make a point to call in a take out order from PF Changs. There are lots of gluten-free options and they also accommodate other food allergy requests. The food is always well cooked and tasty. The portions aren't all that generous, but they are okay. Try the Singapore Street noodles, you won't be sorry.

Visited July 2013
Mountainair, New Mexico, United States
“GO HUNGRY”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have eaten at PF Chang's in San Jose CA, Las Vegas NV and now Albuquerque NM. I am never disappointed. Quality and service are outstanding. Portions are a good size. While on the expensive side, it is a gourmet Asian restaurant and worth every penny. Enjoyed lunch here with friends.

• Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with Watchb4go.com

Eagle, Idaho
“Happy Birthday Event”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The staff was happy to accomodate a group of 12 for a birthday event. A Barbershop Quartertet was even permitted to enter and entertain the Birthday Party.
I like the menu and there are some tasty items but the menu offereings seemed tired and less filling than previous visits.
Lettuce Wraps and the Seafood LoMein are special items.

I wonder if we have too high expectations of PF Changs. I would let everyone know that it is the food that brings people in and in this visit it could be that the Birthday Cake was the most appealing item, and it was brought in by the guests.

One more time and then we will see.

• Visited May 2013
Southern California
“Quantity and Quality of Food Good”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The have a happy hour on appetizers that is good if you dine early. The service seemed a bit spotty at times, but I think this place is in transition of management.

Visited April 2013