“Really great service especially for a chain restaurant”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #204 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Really great service especially for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

When we land at the ABQ airport, we make a point to call in a take out order from PF Changs. There are lots of gluten-free options and they also accommodate other food allergy requests. The food is always well cooked and tasty. The portions aren't all that generous, but they are okay. Try the Singapore Street noodles, you won't be sorry.

Visited July 2013

Mountainair, New Mexico, United States
“GO HUNGRY”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have eaten at PF Chang's in San Jose CA, Las Vegas NV and now Albuquerque NM. I am never disappointed. Quality and service are outstanding. Portions are a good size. While on the expensive side, it is a gourmet Asian restaurant and worth every penny. Enjoyed lunch here with friends.

• Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with Watchb4go.com

Eagle, Idaho
“Happy Birthday Event”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The staff was happy to accomodate a group of 12 for a birthday event. A Barbershop Quartertet was even permitted to enter and entertain the Birthday Party.
I like the menu and there are some tasty items but the menu offereings seemed tired and less filling than previous visits.
Lettuce Wraps and the Seafood LoMein are special items.

I wonder if we have too high expectations of PF Changs. I would let everyone know that it is the food that brings people in and in this visit it could be that the Birthday Cake was the most appealing item, and it was brought in by the guests.

One more time and then we will see.

• Visited May 2013
Southern California
“Quantity and Quality of Food Good”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The have a happy hour on appetizers that is good if you dine early. The service seemed a bit spotty at times, but I think this place is in transition of management.

Visited April 2013
Albuquerque
“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stopped in for dinner with a group of friends Sunday evening. Was looking forward to Chinese food and I ordered the kung pao Shrimp, which is one of my favorites. I started with the spring rolls which were very tasty. Then I tried the shrimp and it was so salty, and spiced with hot chili and had no flavor at all. I told the waitress I didn't care for it, and she was kind enough to bring me the honey shrimp instead. It was very good and I appreciated her substituting it for me. The other ladies in the group had varying opinions of their entrees, some were good and some just OK. We all agreed that for Chinese food the price is quite high. Especially considering they serve no vegetables or sauce with most of the dishes. I'll go elsewhere for my Chinese food fix next time!

• Visited March 2013