“GO HUNGRY”

Ranked #173 of 1,819 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have eaten at PF Chang's in San Jose CA, Las Vegas NV and now Albuquerque NM. I am never disappointed. Quality and service are outstanding. Portions are a good size. While on the expensive side, it is a gourmet Asian restaurant and worth every penny. Enjoyed lunch here with friends.

Review collected in partnership with Watchb4go.com

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The staff was happy to accomodate a group of 12 for a birthday event. A Barbershop Quartertet was even permitted to enter and entertain the Birthday Party.
I like the menu and there are some tasty items but the menu offereings seemed tired and less filling than previous visits.
Lettuce Wraps and the Seafood LoMein are special items.

I wonder if we have too high expectations of PF Changs. I would let everyone know that it is the food that brings people in and in this visit it could be that the Birthday Cake was the most appealing item, and it was brought in by the guests.

One more time and then we will see.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The have a happy hour on appetizers that is good if you dine early. The service seemed a bit spotty at times, but I think this place is in transition of management.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stopped in for dinner with a group of friends Sunday evening. Was looking forward to Chinese food and I ordered the kung pao Shrimp, which is one of my favorites. I started with the spring rolls which were very tasty. Then I tried the shrimp and it was so salty, and spiced with hot chili and had no flavor at all. I told the waitress I didn't care for it, and she was kind enough to bring me the honey shrimp instead. It was very good and I appreciated her substituting it for me. The other ladies in the group had varying opinions of their entrees, some were good and some just OK. We all agreed that for Chinese food the price is quite high. Especially considering they serve no vegetables or sauce with most of the dishes. I'll go elsewhere for my Chinese food fix next time!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had real nice meal, one disappointment, they no longer have the salty prawns. I had the Mongolia beef. It was great service, pleasant atmosphere.