“Noisy!”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #182 of 1,818 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This restaurant has excellent food, but the acoustics in here are horrible. Our party of 9 could not talk among ourselves, not even to the person sitting next to you. Clashing dishes, talking, laughter, all bounce off the open ceiling and hard stone floors. I've also been there with just one other person, sitting close to him and had hard time carrying on a normal conversation.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have to qualify this by saying we are from San Francisco. The food there is just unmatched anywhere else we've been. However, P.F. Chang's comes closer to it than most others. They are inventive and keep the traditions of Chinese textural cooking alive. The special occasion atmosphere assures our delight every time we have an opportunity to go.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

A few friends and I went out to dinner, planned on going to Hyashi Japanese Hibachi and Sushi Bar. We called ahead to see the wait, they said about an hour. We left 30 minutes after that taking 15 to get there and we didn't mind to wait the few minutes. 45 minutes goes by and we finally ask about how much longer, the hostess says "one sec let me check", we waited 5 minutes for her answer which was "it will be another 45 minutes" at this point we were not too happy. We told them no we called over an hour ago, and their response was "literally an hour ago?" So after another "sec" my boyfriend goes out and calls P.F. Chang's and asked what their weight looked like, after a conversation he comes back in and asks if we want to leave which at this point we did not want to eat at Hyashi, so we left to P.F. Chang's. As we walked in the door the manager, Annie Jones, greeted us and already had a table set for us, with waters on the table and an appetizer that was on its way out as we were seated. The food was delicious, our server Amanda was great and there were never empty glasses on the table. When the bill came they had taken care of the appetizers which was unexpected. I was so happy about the way we were served and taken care of even when the problem we experienced was at a different restaurant. This was my first time at P.F. Chang's and they made a great impression on me. I believe word of mouth is huge in this city, and I have verbally shared my experience with my employees and 2 jobs, family and friends.
Great job P.F.Chang's!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

This place is over priced for Chinese Bistro food, whatever that is. By pass this place and go find a neighborhood chinese resturant. Chained food is something to be avoided.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

What's not to like about P.F. Changs. The food is good, it's the perfect place for a work lunch, and the staff is very helpful. I love that you can get one or two items for the whole table to share. Also the lunch portions are perfectly sized and priced.