“Ko PALACE”

Good for: Families with children
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Ko PALACE”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My family and myself have eaten at Ko Palace since they have been opened, the food is excellant and so is the service

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jennifer M

albuquerque
“Wonderful food and great service!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Wonderful food best egg drop soup in town my son loves it! The service was friendly and wonderful, we ordered the dinner combination plates recommended was nice and hot and you could tell made fresh. Love the hot tea so good! my husband and i also went a month ago, same great food and service. If your ever in albuquerque craving chinese food you must go to KO PALACE.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stupendous service, best Chinese in town!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I ordered on a Saturday night for delivery, came in hot and at a respective time! It was my first time ordering delivery and I have dined in before as well. Honestly, in my opinion the best Chinese restaurant in town. There is a reason why they have been here in Albuquerque for so long! You just have to try this place out yourself!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Daniel R
“Awful”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The food was so cold and awful. Do not order from them. When we called to tell them. The guy was rude and argued. No more oriental from me. They are dirt bags and im surprised they are still in business.

2 Thank beccade74
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
“Pass!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We are out-of-towners - arrived late on a Saturday night and wanted something quick to eat near our hotel. We stumbled upon this place (but only stopped because I had remembered reading TA reviews about how good this place is) and decided to give it a try. The wonton soup was great but that's about all that was. The tea was terrible - not like any Chinese tea I've had before - the combo plate we ordered came with 4 tiny chicken pieces and veggies drenched in a greasy sauce. The veggie lo mein was really greasy and, also, not like any lo mein I've ever had before. The waiter was very attentive, but the food was pretty poor. I'm not from around here but I have to imagine there are better Chinese restaurants in town. Would not recommend.

• Visited February 2013