“This is an ABQ have to visit kind of place.”
Review of Dion's

Dion's
Ranked #519 of 1,776 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Highland Business
Locust Grove, Virginia
“This is an ABQ have to visit kind of place.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Yes there are pizza places galore you can eat at but Dions to me is one you have to visit. The pizza is great, salads off the charts and sandwiches are a don't miss item. Salad dressings tops anything I've tasted from NM to Virginia. There's a reason people who don't have access to this food crave it when they come to town. If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me to bring them a bottle of Dions ranch dressing I might just retire early. Pizza is equally just as good. Sandwiches with Greek dressing are something you should not miss either. Yes it's a locally based chain however in this case it's not an issue. Take an hour, bring your friends, taste everything you can and leave wanting more. I live in Virginia and aside from missing the New Mexican food I miss Dions.

• Visited June 2013

Rio Rancho
“My go to dinner place!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We eat here at least three times a month! It is so good! We also buy the Ranch dressing to keep in our refrigerator. We eat the salads, subs and pizza! My kids to not live in town, but when they visit, Dions is one of the first places they visit while home!!!

Visited April 2013
West Fargo
“Very Enjoyable Meal”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My friend and I each got a sub and slaw. We cut the subs in half so we could each have part of both. They were delicious, especially the Italian sub, and the price was very good too.

• Visited February 2013
Solana Beach, California
“ok but there are better pizza restaurants”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Ok, but not gourmet. I prefer thin crust and gourmet pizzas so this is not a good pizza spot for me. My kids don't really like it either though. Also, no table service.

Denver, Colorado
“Nothings changed”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Same greasy pizza for 5 years now, the menu hasnt changed and neither has the stale atmosphere. Sadly, their sandwiches aren't made fresh anymore like other local chains.

Visited December 2012