“Excellent salads!”

Hello Deli
Ranked #664 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 9, 2012

On a business trip to Albuquerque, was introduced to this restaurant by someone who works nearby. She indicated it was a staple of the neighborhood. On a Monday at noon, they were quite busy. We both had salads -- they were plentiful, fresh and tasty. The soups were highly recommended, although I have not tried. Given that I will be working nearby for quite some time, I'm sure to return.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

It was fast and easy. Good food for a good price

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Working from the back, this is the first restaurant I found that did not have a review and deserved one. A staple for many years, located in the Journal Center, which is a nice place for breakfast or lunch near the surrounding cottonwoods. Deli/diner place with good, stick-to-the-ribs offerings. Friendly service. Good for families. Can also eat on pleasant patio at back. We go for weekend breakfast and New Mexican, but that's just one part of menu. They also show up at the Balloon Fiesta with breakfast burritos and it's our usual stop there. (But I had a iffy one last year.)