“Lots of good food”

Add it.
Golden Corral
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 3, 2013

All i can say is if you are hungry eat here lots of choices of food from pizza to shrimp an tasty beef

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Went there for lunch buffet and was greeted by a rather rude young lady. Acted like she didn't want to be there which I don't blame her. Anyway the place was rather dirty. No one greeted me at my table and I never did get a refill on my drink. There are a lot of choices for food if they would refill them. Will not go back again. Worst golden corral I ever went to.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I haven't been in a place like this in a long time! Very good food, great service, and awesome manager! He made sure that we all had enough to eat and that we had the best service possible! We will recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I must say that this buffet is very good. My steak was cooked to my preference and it was good. The salad bar is fresh. I like everything except for the chinese food. When we are in Alb with our kids this is our to go to restaurant.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We haven't had a Golden Corral close to us for some time, and they must have used that time to totally update their image. It really reminded me of the buffets in Las Vegas that you had every imaginable option available. You go through line to pay and get your drinks. You then find your table and go the area for your food. They have salad bars, dessert bars, seafood, mexican, italian, a grill area and more. A little pricey, but not bad if you make the most of it. You shouldn't leave hungry and everyone should find something they like.

1  Thank Lori M