“Ordered to go”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I ordered two dinners to go. The bartender (female) was excellant and efficient. My wait was about 25 minutes which gave me just enough time to have a glass of wine. The meals were packed very well (I was traveling 30 miles away with them). When we unpacked them, nothing was damaged, spilt over, leaking, etc. They put in everything we needed (including A-1 sauce packets). It was worth the wait and worth the price. We will go back sometime for a visit in the dining area.

There are newer reviews for Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We were in Albuquerque celebrating my husband's birthday and decided to try this steak house. He ordered the small rib-eye which came cooked as ordered but had fat and gristle in it which couldn't be eaten. The garden salad was crisp -- no croutons or crackers were offered. The bread loaf served beforehand was a bit hard to chew - the crust was tough. I ordered the lunch size chicken fried steak which was o.k. - I've had better. I sure prefer a restaurant that picks up empty plates quickly. Ours were finally picked up when we got our $40.00 bill. No complaints about the waitperson. Texas Roadhouse is much better in our opinion!

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

The service was great... But it goes down hill from there. We had a fairly large party, all four people around my table didn't finish their steaks as they were not cooked as ordered or just didn't taste good. Y steak was to have some pink in it but as you can see in the picture there was none. Back to Outback I guess for a good steak at a better price.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We were a party of 8 on an evening when the restaurant was very busy with a private party in the back and many customers out front. Our server was very professional, didn't miss a beat on explaining the menu, and everything came out perfectly and delicious. We took advantage of the two meals for $25 special and thought it was better than meals we've paid twice as much for. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Would not go back, steak was not cooked correctly and screaming out of control children drove me crazy!

1  Thank Jodelkraut