“Don't Skip This Restaurant”
Review of Landry's Seafood House - CLOSED

Landry's Seafood House
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

What a pleasant surprise. Table cloths and all. Excellent service, delicious food, and great ambience. I will in a rural part of New Mexico so to find an exquisite restaurant is always a treat. Highly recommend Landry's.

There are newer reviews for Landry's Seafood House

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I really enjoyed eating at Landry's on Sunday with friends. We were there for lunch and almost had the place to ourselves. The service was superb and the food was lovely. I had delicious fish tacos and their onion strings are yummmmy! We shared a key lime pie for dessert and it was also very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Good location off I25. Easy parking. Very good seafood. Ample selection. The New England Clam Chowder was very good as well as the Crab Cakes. If you want a good seafood selection, come here.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Landry's last Friday evening. I'm not much for seafood but my wife had a craving for shrimp and as they say "Happy Wife = Happy Life"! I was surprised that a "seafood" restaurant provided me with one of the best steaks I have had in a long time! The service was excellent and the ambiance was great! My wife really enjoyed her meal as well. Thank you!

1  Thank Benjamin B
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This place was recommended to me by one of the locals. Being from Boston, I was skeptical of seafood away from the sea. I had a conversation with the manager and found out what was fresh and what had been recently flown in. He made some very good recommendations. I ended up with the avocado and crab salad, which wasn't one of the fresh alternates, but was SUPER delicious! My waitress was very pleasant and efficient, too. I guess it really IS possible to have seafood in the middle of the desert!