“This Landry's is not as good as other Landry's”
Review of Landry's Seafood House - CLOSED

Landry's Seafood House
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love NM but not sure why restaurant franchises that do well elsewhere don't do well here. I really like the Landry's in Las Vegas, NV and Texas but this one is not as good. The food and service just aren't as good as other Landry's restaurants and the ambience is :(

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Landry's has always been a favorite, especially the bananas foster dessert. However, prices have really climbed and unfortunately the service this visit was not up to par.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My companion and I were welcomed to Landry's the attentive hostess, who stepped outside to open the door for us, and then promptly seated us for lunch. The restaurant's floor plan is very open and inviting, featuring a large lobby that allows groups of patrons to move about without crowding one another. The spacious dining room intersperses booths and well-separated tables, with one long wall of windows facing an artificial pond (Ours even had ducks, which delighted my companion). We both ordered the rainbow trout, which was well-prepared and satisfying. We shared a plate of lightly breaded shoestring onions: a nice contrast to the over reading one encounters at other establishments. We would visit Landry's again.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Had the lunch box special. Including lobster bisque. Wonderful is all I can say. Will definitely come back for more bisque.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I went expecting something fabulous, since it is a well known restaurant (I've never been to one, though), but what I got was a glorified Red Lobster. It was nice inside, and I really liked that the bar was completely set apart from the dining, so no reason to feel like I was taking my family to eat at a bar...

Dinner was good, I had the coconut shrimp. Dessert was ok, bread pudding. Nothing really stood out about the experience. It was nice to have seafood in the desert, though.