“must get the ranch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Delicious pizza... If you dip it in ranch dressing. The pizza was pretty standard. I ordered it with green chile and it was pretty average.

There are newer reviews for Dion's

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Pizza is above average. Sandwiches are very good. No beer, no wine. Pizza is very personal for many, myself included. But, if you don't have a favorite, one-off, neighborhood pizza joint, I recommend Dion's over all the national chains. It is better by a wide margin. No delivery service. The crust is medium thin, tossed before your eyes, fresh, slightly yeasty. Not oily or greasyThe sauce and cheese taste fresh, natural and real. No bitter, steel-can, frozen tastes like at Papa Johns; no sticky sweet corn-syrup taste like at Pizza Hut.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Order it now! The bread has both crunch and softness. The proper ratio of meat to cheese and bread and everything else. The pickle spear provides the nice acidic bite you need to balance with your handful of potato chips. Top it all with some Greek dressing. Always the same, no matter which branch you visit. Also, made by super-friendly teenagers.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Ok, so I didnt try the pizza (gluten allergy and all), but I did get the Greek salad. It was ok. Not the best I've had, but really inexpensive. I would say its a great place to hang-out or friday night munchies.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

We have been going to dions for over 25 years now. They rarely fail to make us happy and if they dont, the always take care of it. We love everything on the menu. Pizza, salads, and subs are always great and you can get green chile on anything. Dions will always hold a special place in our hearts!