Tripadvisor
Albuquerque

“Lobster ravioli with hair!”

Trombino's Bistro Italiano
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Seagull Street
Transit: Bus stop on Academy Road, adjacent to restaurant.
Description: SERVING "MANGIA" & "ABBONDANZA" FOR OVER 36 YEARS! Welcome to Trombino's Bistro Italiano, since 1979 a long standing favorite among Albuquerqueans, business travelers and tourists alike. Our restaurant is an ideal location for dinner, or important client meetings. A comfortable Trattoria that has that inviting feeling of an Old Italian neighborhood! More than just a place to eat, but rather, a gathering place where you, your friends, family and business associates can slow down, enjoy a great meal and reconnect. A trip to Trombino's is as much about feeding memories as it is about feeding stomachs. Trombino's serves signature dishes of authentic Italian-American cuisine. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts, including these delectable choices... Gorgonzola Crusted New York Strip Steak, Veal Piccata, Veal Marsala, Chicken Caprini, Shrimp fra Diavolo, Fruitti di Mare & House-made Tiramisu Cake. The bar offers decadent Martinis, draft beer and an extensive wine list. Trombino's delivers food and hospitality in portions as generous as our commitment to dining.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

What a delicious recipe was enjoying every bite till suddenly a hair arose from the bottom No sorry no discount don't even think he told the chef anything about it
So disappointed I lost my appetite!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (318)

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

This place is off the charts good. From the artichoke dip with homemade pizza bread to dip appetizer....to the fresh salad, to the best manicotti in NM....yes and the deserts are very tasty. This place makes you think about going there all the time to eat at....

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

We had dinner at Trombino’s and it was decent. It wasn’t anything to write home about. It wasn’t bad at all. It was just average.

The atmosphere was probably the highlight of the night.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019

We've been to Trombino's many times since we live in the area. We went on 12-24-19 and everything was poor, except the waiter who did his best under the circumstances. I ordered lobster ravioli which was served in a bowl swimming in sauce. I've never had it served in this manner. I commented on it, but didn't really send it back which I should have done. It was very bland and I have no idea what the sauce was it was swimming in? I had to remove the ravioli, put it on a plate to cut it. It was VERY noisy and crowded! Don't go on Christmas Eve!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 22, 2019

Came as a party of four and seated at one of the standard stand alone tables for four, which we found to be way too small to accommodate everyone's servings including entrees, drinks, bread, bread dips, let alone pizza. That made for an uncomfortable evening. Service was pretty good. My pizza though, was a disappointment because it was warm, not hot out of the oven; probably sat for a while before it was served to me; that killed it for me. Enjoyed the caesar salad and pie.

Date of visit: November 2019