“Very good Thai food”

Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Hong Kong
“Very good Thai food”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We wandered in one night and glad we did, very interesting decor, felt really cozy. Service was good and the food was tasty. They apparently have 4 levels of spice, mild/medium/hot/thai hot. I unfortunately went mild and it wasn't nearly spicy enough but they brought out some hot sauce for us to add. We had Thai curry and it was very good. Having lived in Thailand I recommend caution with anything labeled "Thai hot"

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank HongKongEd_L

Corrales, NM
“So So”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had been to Orchid once before about a year ago and I thought it was good. This time I found it unexceptional. There are better Thai restaurants nearby!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jacob K
Colorado
“Wonderful food and staff”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have been here twice and had amazing meals both times. I have been to other Thai restaurants and had decided I was not a fan of Thai food. That changed after visitng here.. I highly recommend it

• Visited December 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Best Curry”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

When I want pineapple curry this is where I go, although everything I've had here is A+ the curries are where the talent really shines. Veg spring rolls are perfect crunch, and whatever the house sauce is, it's the best.

1 Thank Jason V
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Awesome ambience and excellent food with lot of spice level options and flavors. Best basil fried rice and curried fried rice.

Visited November 2013