“Yummo!”
Review of Church Street Cafe

Church Street Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Church Street Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,769 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Old Town
kent, wa
“Yummo!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Great spot. Stopped for a beautiful sunny lunch. I had the taco salad and my husband had te Navajo taco. I had to order a side is sopapilla to eat warm with honey. HIGHLY recommend

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

This is a charming cafe located in Old Town Albuquerque. When I walked in I was immediately greeted with a smile and seated promptly. My server was at my table within a matter of minutes. My food arrived less than 10 minutes after I was seated. The food was hot and delicious. This cafe is clean and has a wonderful atmosphere. I would highly recommend eating here.

San Luis Obispo, California
“Fun ambiance”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

It's in an old historic building and it was fun to read the history and look around while waiting for our food. Our server was super friendly and very knowledgable (I am a wuss with spicy food so he helped me lick something accordingly). The food was good too. I got the enchiladas with the green sauce and enjoyed it.

Visited January 2014
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Great service but food nothing special”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Quaint looking from the street with typical Mexican-style motif inside. I was seated promptly by the friendly hostess and also greeted quickly by my server. I'm used to Arizona and California Mexican food but have had New Mexico style enough to know it is different from the others. Different spices and sauces. I ordered the combination plate with chicken enchilada ($1 extra for chicken instead of cheese), chili relleno, and pork tamale. The cheese and sauce were a bit overwhelming but spiced to my liking. My plate also included the usual basket of chips (cooked in "old" oil), salsa (nice fresh flavor), pinto beans, a side of spinach and two sopapillas, so there was more than enough to eat. I can't complain at $15.95. All in all it was good but nothing special so I'm not sure I would go back again.

• Visited January 2014
Marlton, New Jersey
“Historic Building with Good Food”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This cafe has many interesting Southwest areas to eat, including a courtyard, front yard, along with several rooms with kivas. The service was efficient. The menus tell the history of the building. It is located in Old Town of Alburquerque. I had a sopadilla, chicken and salad while my husband ate Southwest food. Everything we ate was good. We sat in the front yard area which had some nice flowers.

• Visited May 2013