“NOT GOOD”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
“NOT GOOD”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I do not recommend you waste your money going here. The food was below average a small portion. Both me and my husband looked at each other and said were not coming here again. Not only the food was poor but ther was a homeless man begging for bread and blabbering stuff the whole meal. Lets just put it this way it was not a very comfortable situation. And they just kept encouraging him to stay it was weird. Not good for business or returning costumers. Never again

Visited July 2013

Farmington, New Mexico
“A great Greek Restaurant”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

For many years my wife and I have loved Greek food. We have found it can be hit or miss as to quality. Well Yanni's was a big hit with us. Wait staff was attentive, the food was great and the place has the look and feel of Greece. We were there for dinner on a week end and the place was full so you may want to make a reservation. I would rank Yanni's as one of top Greek Restaurants that I have eating at.

• Visited December 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Yanni's”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I lived in Greece for six months, so I'm particular about my Greek food, I think Yanni's is pretty authentic being in New Mexico. The selections are good and they certainly give you enough on the portions, maybe too much. The Greek salad is great, and so are some of the Greek dishes such as the slovaki, gyro and some others are good. I haven't tried their lamb , but would like to in a future visit. The atmosphere is always good as is the service. My boyfriend had a Greek pastry and I tasted it and it was excellent. We've only gone for lunch and is a nice environment.

• Visited December 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nob Hill Favorite”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Yanni's is a great place to go for lunch or dinner. Great Greek food, but Continental choices as well. Dinners are great but lunch is my favorite. All is good, but think "salad". Yum! Great services matches the delicious food and all in an inviting, refreshing environment.

Visited December 2013
Hood River, Oregon
“The It place to be in Albuquerque”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Great food and great atmosphere. The it palce to be has most of the movers and shakers from New Mexico. In the last 3 visits to Yanni's we've met an ex-govenor and the current govenor, Current US Senator Udahl (sp), Mayor Richard Berry, several lobbiests , numerous Hollywood types as well as high ranking military types as well as ordinary types as well. It pays to have relatives who work ar Sandia and in the political world.

The service is tremedous and the food varied from fish to lamb (my favorite) and pasta. I never had anything less than 5 star food and service. Children were welcome if they are well behaved.

When in Albuquerque this is an old time favorite and a must.

• Visited November 2013