“Best of Nob Hill”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The best place to eat in the Nob Hill area. Wonderful menu selections and wine list, top notch service.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

8/18/2012, 6:30pm. My GF and I went out for an evening on ABQ. Yanni's was our choice. We had the Crab Artichoke appetizer which was good. Initially the service (Abraham) was good, but we seemed to be overlooked. I ordered a second drink which took approx 10 minutes to be delivered. I had the Filet Oscar & she had the Francaise. A table of 4 that sat 25 minutes after us were served their main course 10 minutes before ours. I reminded the waiter regarding the slow drink order & whereabouts of our main course. The asparagus was cold & the meat was under cooked. My GF's fish was great. My experience was disappointing. Went to the bar to watch the band where I order a Razzatini & the waiter informed me they were out of raspberries. I asked Joe to speak to manager. He went off to find one & came back to inform me that another bartender was hording the raspberries. I never was able to talk to a manager. More disappointment. Who's the running the show? The Cheesecake Factory has figured out? Performance such as these are sure to affect Yanni's competitive advantage. Thanks for listening. Bruce H. Albuquerque, NM.

1  Thank Juice33Z
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Large menu. Greek food. Everything we have had on the menu was excellent. Fish dishes, especially the sole, just beautifully prepared. Very professional service adds to enjoyment.

1  Thank susanwhite
Reviewed August 15, 2012

In June, Trip Advisor showed a couple of reviews that say Yanni's isn't as good anymore because it has changed management. And on our recent visit, there was a problem with one of our entrees, but the management moved immediately to make things right as soon we told them about it. The food is still good and the attitude of management suggests they will successfully transition back to their former excellence.
I had the Crab meat salad and the husband had green chile lasagna. For dessert we had the creme brule, which was yummy and raspberry sorbet is just delicious. I could have had the whole dessert menu-it all sounded good. Our server couldn't have been nicer. The place was packed midweek so I'm not the only one who likes Yanni's.
Maybe it was a 'one-off' night for the bad reviews.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am a long time guest of Yanni's but this week was the last time I will ever eat there. Under the NEW management, the service was beyond terrible, we had to wait and wait, didn't follow up with us on our lunch, the food was less than desirable. I was in shock! I wrote a letter to the sole partner sharing my bad experience and she never responded to my letter nor my call. To me this shows her lack of professionalism as an owner and her lack of care for her patrons. With the poor economy and paying $34 for a lunch was absolutely sickening.

1  Thank Louise C