“Really good prices. A little confusing for the novice.”
Review of Rudy's

Rudy's
Ranked #14 of 1,856 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Process is to wait in line, ask for how much and what kind of "meat" you want. They provide bread and you make your own sandwich...... Best part is prices. Food is OK.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

you get your money worth of bbq, we liked the turkey, and sausage, the beer was cold and so was the root beer for the kids

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband likes barbecue and had heard of Rudy's, so we stopped in for lunch. My husband first ordered the pulled pork, which is usually what he gets at barbecue places, but it didn't look that appealing to him, so he switched his order to the brisket instead. They didn't ask him to specify lean or moist, so I don't know which he had, but he liked it. I had the turkey joe taco with green chilis on the side, and I thought it was good, and very filling for one taco. My husband liked the potato salad better than I did; I thought it was just a tad too mustardy. Counter service was fine, and it was a good, casual lunch. I noticed a station for customizing your own breakfast tacos, which sounded interesting.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

the bbq is the best our favorite place to eat when we are in albuqurque we come back of often the beer is cold

Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you like Barbaque - this is the place do go. No fancy trimmings, just plain good food. Brisket was smoked perfectly and you buy it by weight. Ribs, pulled pork, etc were on the menu. When I was standing outside, someone opened the door and that aroma of smoking meat beckoned me and my family. Staff was polite and efficient. Prices were great. I left full and content!