“Best BBQ and everything else is great too ! GO!”
Review of Rudy's

Rudy's
Ranked #9 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Rudy's made me a BBQ lover, never cared for it, until by chance I wandered in with some friends and tried the smoked turkey, omgosh! Melts in your mouth,,,,don't even need any BBQ sauce it's so yummy !! But so is their creamed corn, stuffed baked potato and banana pudding! I'm addicted and while visiting here in Albuquerque I have gone at least 2-3x a week.
Now for a gal who never liked BBQ that is saying something ! Great atmosphere too, casual, comfortable and friendly, with outdoor seating, by far one of my favorite places in the city !!

There are newer reviews for Rudy's

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

The best BBQ- ever. Everything is so amazing. Its a pleasant suprise everytime. The best, must go to in albq.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

There are long lines most of the time, but Rudy's is worth waiting for. You order your food on line, pay for it, and walk to one of the many indoor picnic tables. The BBQ we tried (pulled pork, brisket, pork loin, beef) was perfectly cooked. You buy the meat by the pound (can buy in quarter pounds or whatever you want, but it is all approximate) w/choice of white or wheat bread. The new potatoes are delicious, but soaked in butter. The smoked baked potato is very large (can be shared by 2) and just great! The bean salad is very good. The chocolate pudding is really good. The cobblers looked good, but we didn't get to try them. There are two BBQ sauces on the table - regular and "sissy"; be sure to use one or the other. This is a must go restaurant if you like BBQ.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I'm from Kansas city, were famous for our BBQ, this beats our best by a mile. Well done! Great customer service. Great selection, easy to read menu. Straight forward prices. Supports the community. I had the smoked potato with brisket, my boyfriend had a half rack of ribs. Both were perfect.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

we can't get enough bbq, Rudy is across the street from the Hampton and the have the best bbq in the state even Hobbs

Been to Rudy's? Share your experiences!