“prom 2001”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2012

my prom date took me with a group.the steak was delicious,and i loved the breaded mozzarella sticks..

1  Thank Monica G

Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you are part of the senior crowd, you will love this place -- hasn't changed in the past 20 years. Early Bird special is a good value, consistent in quality.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Oh Wow! Listen to your server for the fresh daily specials. The chowder is enough to make you weep. The salad is wonderful! The bread with roasted garlic cloves is terrific! The waitstaff is well-trained and friendly. Have the fried mushrooms- they are remarkable, an the fried zucchini is better. The prime rib is amazing. The coconut shrimp is better than I had in Hawaii. I would eat there every night if I could. I eat there a couple of time a month and it just isn't enough.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I will start by saying the service was phenomenol. The server answered everyone of my goofy questions with ease and knowlege and comfort. I had grilled salmon, it was good, but a bit salty. My friend ordered an order and a half of the alaskan king crab legs. I thought they were soft, soggy and tasteless. He, on the other hand liked them. I think I am a bit more critical because "where i come from" they are plentiful and always fresh and cooked with experience. They forgot half my add on which was asparagus and mushrooms, they did, however, remember the mushrooms. We sat on the porch and it was a nice night, not too warm, it was cozy comfy.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I like everything about this place. I never visit without having the button mushrooms for a starter. Like candy to a baby. I have never had a sub-standard meal in this restaurant and the staff are always cheerful and never leave you wanting something. I do like the West Side for ambience more than the East Side location which is I believe older and the noise lever seems to be more there.