“Mediocre at best”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
BAYFIELD
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I hadn't been here in 20 years. I usually have barbeque when we visit our kids in Denver or Oklahoma. So maybe my standards are higher now. County Line is OK. But I wouldn't go back. The homemade bread is good though.

• Visited June 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“County Line in the Foothills is Fun and Delicious”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

County Line is a neighborhood restaurant for us, and provides comfortable dining in a funky and fun atmosphere for couples, families, or friends. Big tables for groups, cozy seating for couples. Food is pure Americana, as is the (sometimes) kitschy decor. Lots of big meat dishes, ribs and burgers, steaks and other hearty fare. You won't go hungry and the food is good, plain-cooking. Enjoy!

Visited October 2013
Columbia, IL
“Excellent Pork in a Cattle Country”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I had been very disappointed with BBQ restaurants in Albuquerque until I tried County Line. To be honest I did not order BBQ but tried a specialty recommended by my server. I had the 3/4 pound Roasted Pork stuffed with green chili's and a side of garlic mash potatoes. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS ! ! ! The salad and rolls were almost incidental.
My wife enjoyed the brisket dinner and liked the atmosphere. I recommend calling ahead for reservations. Ask for a seat in the "Window Room" ( get a table close to the window ) around sunset for a great view. There are also other rooms and a patio for dining, Service was above average, Our view was fantastic, and most importantly, did I mention - the food was DELICIOUS !

• Visited March 2014
Aztec, New Mexico
“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

If you go, you ought to get the all you can eat meals. Beef ribs are a must, also the sausage. I am a turkey and beef brisket hater, but I loved both of theirs.

Visited February 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great food”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Always love eating here. Excellent BBQ and good service. This is a great place to eat after spending a day hiking in the Sandias.

Visited January 2014