“Great BBQ!”

Ranked #154 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We go here frequently for date night, birthdays or just because. Food is always good, and wait is never long. Staff is nice and views are beautiful.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

During Balloon Fiesta, one would expect to find a very busy atmosphere. Not only was the restaurant almost empty, the service was not good, the food was not good and it was just an overall bad experience. I hope there is a reasonable explanation since this restaurant has been around a long time.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This. Restaurant can become busy &crowded@times.Servings are large. I was warned that the bbq could be spicy like southwest/chiles.I did not find the bbq too spicey. Iwould go there again. Great place for beer &meat.Sometimes. there. Is good. Music/band. Good time. I would go there again &take home some left overs.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Mashed Potatoes bad, mac and cheese bad not a great experience. May have been a bad day but I don't believe I would take a chance again.l

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food is OK & the price is a bit high for what you get. Our waitress was WONDERFUL and very helpful & patient. I think we've had her in yrs. past, so she must be a happy employee - it shows through.
We don't plan on stopping over that way again, but it's kind of a tridition during Balloon Fiesta.