“Delicious food & great balcony dining experience”

Seasons Rotisserie-Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons Rotisserie-Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,799 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Enjoyed a late day supper on the balcony overlooking Old Town. Fish Tacos were excellent & drinks are unique! Bar menu out on balcony is very reasonably priced, yet delicious!

Reviewed September 11, 2010

Old town was very quiet at night, and then we found this place (where all the people were !)
There is an up market restaurant on the ground floor and a more casual dining area upstairs, with an outside patio and even live bands on the weekend that we were there.
Food was good, good choice of micro brews, friendly service and a great atmosphere.
Visited on Sat & Sun of Labour day weekend, the place was buzzing !

Reviewed June 10, 2010

Very nice place. We ate inside because it was too hot to eat outside. The food was very good - the NY strip steak was done as ordered, but the sauce was only average. The parmesean chicken was good, but the skin was left on and was fatty. The bruschetta appetizer was good although rather large (not that that is bad). Extensive wine list.

Reviewed April 22, 2010

Their roof top bar is my favorite place for happy hour. The servers are all attentive and attractive and the appetizers are yummy. My favorite is the rock shrimp. The sauce is spicy but fantastic. Their fish tacos are also great.

Reviewed October 20, 2009

This place was recommended by a local proprietor in Old Town. My wife and I decided to try it for a late afternoon meal and to take in the view of the Sandia Mountians while dining on the rooftop. I cannot ever remember getting a better value in my entire dining experience. First of all, the view of the mountian at sunset is unbelievable. The waitress we had was very attentive, thorough and friendly. The drinks were huge and a bargain.....$4.25 margaritas!!!!!.....are you kiddin' me ?????......I had fish tacos.........3 HUGE tacos.....delicious.....for under $10!.....my wife had a flank steak salad.....it was a huge portion of meat, sliced and cooked to perfection on a bed of arugula and blue cheese.....I believe it was around $13......again, an unbelievable value......I would without question recommend this place

1  Thank jepep11