“Excellent pizza?”

Dining options: Takeout
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Excellent pizza?”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Please! Really just average. I can't understand how this chain ranks so high. I've also had an unremarkable sandwich here but that is another story. I am thinking people that rank this pizza excellent have never walked into a single pizza place in Brooklyn.

• Visited March 2013
667JenniferB, Public Relations Manager at Dion's, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Michael, we're disappointed to learn you didn't enjoy your meal. Is there anything we could have done to improve your experience?

Albuquerque, NM
“Best Pizza in Albuquerque”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Consistently delicious, Dions is the best around. If you don't want to wait, get a slice of delicious pizza (much like we had in NYC!). Their subs are also the best!

Visited July 2013
667JenniferB, Public Relations Manager at Dion's, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to offer such a great review. We appreciate the terrific feedback and look forward to serving you again soon.

Fillmore, California
“Great pizza and salad!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Whenever I go to visit my friends in ABQ I make them take me to Dion's! I love that you can buy pizza by the slices and the slices are huge! The small salads are a perfect pairing with the pizza. They have really good ranch dressing and their Greek dressing is so yummy! I keep telling myself I want to try some of the sandwiches and other items they offer but I can never get past the pizza!

• Visited June 2013
667JenniferB, Public Relations Manager at Dion's, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to offer such a great review, Melinda. We appreciate the terrific feedback and look forward to serving you the next time you visit.

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Food never disappoints. Best pizza place in town, fairly priced. The sandwiches are delish too. I also love the Greek salad but get the feta on the side as I think they put too much on it. They should really start a franchise so people in other states can enjoy it.

• Visited July 2013
667JenniferB, Public Relations Manager at Dion's, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to offer a great review, Larisa. We appreciate the terrific feedback and look forward to serving you again very soon. Also, just so you know, we do have locations in Texas and Colorado.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Some of the best pizza, salads and subs around. Good variety of toppings and their dressing for salads or dipping your subs are very good.

Visited May 2013
667JenniferB, Public Relations Manager at Dion's, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to offer such a great review, Teresa. We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to serving you again very soon.