“Best Hot Sandwich”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The sandwichs are outstanding. I really like the Turkey hot w/ provolone and Greek Dressing. It is the best sandwich ever and the only one I eat period...I haven't been able to find one better.

There are newer reviews for Dion's

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I love the turkey and provolone with Ranch Dressing. They also have a food concession at the Isotopes Park. The pizzas are great too. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Had a late dinner here - we were tired and hungry so the pizza tasted great - but not especially memorable. We got brownies and cookies to take back to the hotel for a late dessert and the cookie was quite flavorful but the brownie was rather dry and way too many nuts. Overall this is a good, fast food type place - you give your order at the counter and pick it up when your name is called.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I no doubt would rate this pizza as good-to-excellent, especially if your preference is for thin crust and an unusual variety of toppings. Others seem to like the entire menu. If being busy throughout the day and slammed at dinner is any indication, this is a hugely popular restaurant with the locals. In fact, other locals have recommended it to me. I have visited twice, about a year apart. The large parking lot is loaded and there are multiple cars in line, seemingly getting quick service. This particular location is near residential areas and kids' sports fields, so maybe there is an inordinate number of kids eating in. It's good service and really good pizza in a nice, attractive facility. If you hope for a quieter or romantic atmosphere, look for another location. Wish we had a Dion's where I live. Ordered take-out once and it was superb.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Best pizza in town and love their sandwiches with homemade bread and their salads are great, too! Never disappointed when we go there.