“Enjoyed our meal there!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
SW Colorado
“Enjoyed our meal there!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

The staff greeted us as soon as we walked in the place! Our waitress was so friendly too. Started us off with a loaf of dark bread which was quite tasty. I ordered a side salad which was very good and served very cold, which was wonderful. We ordered from the lunch menu and ordered a sirloin and small ribeye. Both were cooked to our specs. My sweet potato was delicious - with butter, sugar and cinnamon. As we left the place, at least 4 staff wished us well too. We weren't disappointed in anything!

• Visited November 2012

Hereford
“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Came to town from the lone star state. But this was very good food. The Delmonico was perfectly cooked and delicious.
Best pork chop I have ever had, with a maple glaze. Over the top. 5 Star all the way.

Jemez Springs, NM
“Steak Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Yes, my friend and I went in to the Lone Star for lunch and when the food came, we were in steak heaven. Great Delmonico steak cooked perfect and finished Pittsburgh style. Humongous sweet potato done just right and a wonderful salad. I've been back several times more and each time the steak was great.

• Visited April 2012
Albuquerque, NM
“Wonderful Twiced Baked Potato - Perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

Came in with a good coupon (thanks Lonestar!) started out with a house bread that was a little stiff on the bottom, that's OK - we didn't come here for bread. The salad was tasty, nothing specific. Ribs were great, steak was great but the twice baked potato will have us returning over and over and over again. Our server was VERY attentive. Even complimented management on our great service and left a large tip. We will return and soon.

• Visited March 2012
Belen, New Mexico
“I enjoy the food here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

I do not always enjoy eating out. I can usually make things better myself. However, I do like coming to Lone Star. I love their garlic medallion steak, salad and rice . They always make my steak as I like it.

I've signed up on the website and they send coupons for $ off so it is also a good deal.

I've always had great service too.

• Visited September 2011