“Wonderful Twiced Baked Potato - Perfection!”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Came in with a good coupon (thanks Lonestar!) started out with a house bread that was a little stiff on the bottom, that's OK - we didn't come here for bread. The salad was tasty, nothing specific. Ribs were great, steak was great but the twice baked potato will have us returning over and over and over again. Our server was VERY attentive. Even complimented management on our great service and left a large tip. We will return and soon.

There are newer reviews for Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon

Reviewed October 24, 2011

I do not always enjoy eating out. I can usually make things better myself. However, I do like coming to Lone Star. I love their garlic medallion steak, salad and rice . They always make my steak as I like it.

I've signed up on the website and they send coupons for $ off so it is also a good deal.

I've always had great service too.

2  Thank thequeenmum
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We ate lunch and ordered a Fillet Mignon.Service was friendly. Instead of being cooked to medium rare as requested , the steak came over cooked. The waitress replaced it by another steak, which was tender, juicy, tasty and delicious. While eating, the restaurant manager came over and apologized. Price is similar to nearby Outback's (which opens only from 4 PM). Ample of parking. Nice background saloon music.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

All 3 of us had the ribeye which was delectable. The fried green beans are as well. If you sign up online, they will send you a coupon for a free appetizer with your entree. Also have a 2 for $25 dinner promotion.