“Now that is a steak”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Now that is a steak”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I had a porterhouse steak that I did not even need a knife for is was so tender and rich in flavor that I wanted to eat another one but I was to full. this steak house should be featured on TV for its flavor and the staff makes you feel welcomed, although they were very busy when I got there they came right over and told me about their specials and informed me a a slight wait because of the packed house but it was only 10 min. which was fine with us. When the food came everyone at the table was blown away by the overwelming flavor the steak had. I love this place and plan on going back many times...

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Anthony G

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Great Steaks!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Good old fashioned steak house. Great steaks and spirits. Always see someone you know. They don't have much turn over so the wait staff is consistent.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Douglas J
Tampa, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place was recommended to us. Don't let the atmosphere fool you. It appears to be an older restaurant and building, but the service and food were excellent. We did not find the prices to be unreasonable. Three of us had a 10 oz ribeye with salad, baked potato and texas toast. It was priced at $15.95. It was well worth it. There were 10 of us and all enjoyed the food. We would recommend to others also.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Rollingst1
Plano, Texas
“Bad, bad and bad”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Saw this restaurant on Dinner, Drive - Ins and Dives and thought I had to go visit it while in Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta. Took a group of friends and we all order the the steak special and it was the worst steak I think I have had in the last 10 years. The steak had no, repeat, no seasoning on it at all. I know I'm from Texas and we have great steaks but this was bad, bad and bad. I could not even complete the meal.

The atmosphere was good but food bad. Not sure Guy from Dinner, Drive - Ins and Dives knows what he is talking about.

Stay away if you are looking for good steak.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank PlanoMark33
Rio Rancho
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I've been coming here for a number of years and have yet to have a bad meal. Their chicken is awesome, but their steak special is well worth any wait you incur.

Visited January 2012