“Consistently good, don't forget the cannoli”

Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza
Ranked #154 of 1,827 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza is a contemporary Italian pizzeria with locations in Colorado, Kansas and New Mexico.
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Can't believe I forgot this one a couple months ago. The food is ALWAYS good whether its pizza, salads or desserts. Love the tile work brought over from Italy. Service is fast and friendly. A favorite among locals. We always take a cannoli to go. Good atmosphere, would take anyone here to impress. Will return again and again. Reasonable.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had the crarne pizza and my wife a salad. Great all around! Good beer and wine and great access off 528.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Il Vicino pizza is the closest we found to the pizza we enjoyed in Italy. They also have great salads and now are offering breadsticks.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Enjoyed four different pizzas here, Pesto, Pepperoni, Blanco and Goat cheese and mushroom. All were very good. They offer wine by the bottle and beers. Service was very good, in fact we were asked a few TOO Many times if everything was to our liking. Another order at counter, then sit for food delivery, don't really like this type of new restaurants but there seem to be many opening, makes it confusing to hurry and read the menu.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Like most shops on the Westside of Albuquerque, the waiting times are less than in the shops across the Rio Grande, there's plenty of parking and it's right on the main intersection for access to the Westside. But those aren't the only reasons for eating here; the pizzas are outstanding. Also, they have an olive oil on every table that's infused with hot pequins that, IMHO, is to die for. I put it liberally on everything. The only thing that keeps me from giving this restaurant an excellent was the house salad that came with my beautiful Pizza Margharita; it was not very appetizing, obviously dressed sometime earlier in the day and a bit soggy. I recommend ordering it with dressing on the side. But let's face it; I came for the pizza and it fulfills every expectation of a great pizza; thin, crispy crust, just the right amount of tasty sauce and gooey cheese. I corrected the address listed above in my title line so that folks coming for the looming Albuquerque International Balloon Festival won't end up at the wrong end of the village of Corrales.