“Unbelievably Good!”

Cyprus Grille
Ranked #716 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Go to a hotel to eat dinner? Are you kidding?!! Believe me. If you go to the Cyprus Grill to have dinner you will NOT be disappointed! We ate here because we were staying at the Embassy, but if I lived in Albuquerque, I think I'd actually make this a place "of choice" for dinner! It was that good. I ordered the chicken cranberry salad without the dressing. $12. OUTSTANDING!!! Generous portion!
My husband ordered the fish and chips. $13. Again, outstanding. The "chips" are not your normal potatoes/French fries. They are generous cuts of potatoes with the best seasoning I have ever tasted! Service was wonderful. Could not have asked for anything better! Perfect dinner experience!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

When staying at the Embassy, you have the choice of staying in, or driving to a restaurant for dinner. Having enjoyed a couple of glasses during the Manager's Reception, we opted to stay in. And very glad we did! First, the staff was extremely welcoming, and did not object to us bringing our half finished glasses of wine in (unlike some other Embassy properties) which was nice. The menu was quite good, and the service was very professional, and although you are in the atrium with kids running around the pool and other areas, you really do feel secluded and in a destination restaurant. Would very much recommend, especially if you're staying at the hotel.

1  Thank Dan A
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were staying in the Embassy Suites and decided not to go out on NY eve....so had dinner in the on site restaurant. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised to find the food excellent and the prices reasonable. The napa cabbage coleslaws were nicely presented and delicious, the fish and chips and fish tacos generous portions and extremely tasty. Two thumbs up for a hotel dining experience. We both agreed that if we lived in Albuquerque, we would dine here again. The service was a little slow but the restaurant was full, the servers appeared to have many tables and it was NY eve and in no hurry to go anywhere so we just enjoyed people watching.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

this restaurant is in the embassy suites hotel atrium - but do not let that put you off. you are totally unaware of being in a hotel - you are in the huge beautiful atrium with trees. plants, waterfalls, sculptures etc shielding you from the hotel and it is stunningly beautiful. better than most restaurant environments by far. four of us ate 2 nights running and the food was exceptional. all the usual items on the menu but we highly recommend the brilliant south western cuisine particularly the fish tacos and green chilli stew, queso fondura (?) and the best enchiladas we have ever had (and we have had a lot!) . Terrific helpful service. Wonderful . the best food we had in our 3 week trip. the hotel is great for breakfast or a drink too