“Awesome stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #98 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“Awesome stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

My stay at this place was amazing. The amenities were straight up better than most hotels of twice or more the cost. Its centrally located and the staff treats you like family. The room (369) was comfortable and very clean. The fitness room is well equipped and doesn't smell, also the theater room is great. The house keeping staff is pretty much at your beck and call and goes the extra mile. You can count on future return stays for me. I would give it six stars if I could!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Avondale, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

This place offers a great alternative to extended stay motels by keeping prices down if you are willing to provide own linens and housekeeping. The washers and dryers only cost $1. Downside is that cellphones and tablets cannot hook up to the free wi fi in building c.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank nadia562002
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

I really enjoyed staying here. The rooms were clean and very comfortable, location was perfect, it was very affordable, and the staff was great. The fitness center is well equipped and although I didn't use it, they have a theater room for movies. Thought that was pretty cool. There’s a game room and the breakfast lounge is very comfortable. There was a slight issue with the room having hot water, but the staff took care of it as fast as they could. It really didn't affect my stay at all. Overall, I really liked this place and will stay again in the future.

Room Tip: I liked my room, but I've only stayed once and I don't have any other rooms to compare it to...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

After being here for three months, they just raised rent nearly $200 dollars per month(I got the military discount, other residents rates went up $340 per month) with no warning. They charged my account without getting my approval. Tried leaving early and get a refund and was denied. They have not had hot water for the last 3 weeks, but claim it's being fixed. Horrible GM-Jody, who is disrespectful and rude. The rest of the staff is amazing. I am moving out when my rent is up in 3 weeks!!!!! I would not recommend this place to anyone as they are not customer friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are noisy as the interstate is less than 1/4 mile away. Rooms near the entry...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank David R
Guymon, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We came to Alby for the NM Balloon festival, and weren't sure if we were going to stay 1 or two nights. Since we got in so late Friday night, we slept in so were unable to see the earlier portion on the balloon festival. We made the later portion and were WOWED! So INCREDIBLE! We left and were lucky to have made last minute reservations at a reasonable price.

We arrived late, and this hotel was very warm and welcoming. Like a home. A fancy home! The first room we were given was being cleaned, but that's ok. They gave us another right down the hall, and it was too cute! We had our own balcony, our own kitchenette, our own furniture...it was like a mini apartment! So clean and modern! I had trouble buying my tickets for the morning balloon session on my phone, so they let me use there personal computers ( without hovering) so nice! Will definitely stay here again!!!

Room Tip: This place was a great buy
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Lakewood, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

When first arriving, the hotel looks very nice. When checking in, the person behind the desk was very pleasant and very informative on the weekly rates. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Has that at home feeling, The laundry room, game room, exercise and theater was great for relaxing.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I went in to inquire about weekly, monthly rates. The person at the desk didn't stand up or say "Hello" just "can I help you?" I was polite and asked my questions and all I got was a flyer or printout with information on it. Not very welcoming or inviting.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family