“Good place to go for dessert after lunch”

Menchies Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #31 of 71 Dessert in Albuquerque
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Menchie's is a good place to get dessert after lunch. They have a wide selection of flavors and toppings and the yogurt has live cultures to help digestion. My favorite is Georgia peach, but it is not always available. I also would like to see coffee flavor, but I haven't seen that one. Some of the flavors are (to me anyway) yuk - for example: buttered popcorn?? Usually I can find something I like to top off my lunch. Kinda pricey, though, so watch out you don't get carried away. They furnish very large cup on purpose to get you to buy more.

1  Thank Merrill C

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have never been to a place like this. The best yogurt ever tasted. You have a choice of many flavors which you cam mix together. Flavors such as salted carmel popcorn, red velvet cake, birthday cake etc. Many topping from fresh fruit and candy to peanutbutter syrup. Yummmmmm so good. You pour weigh and eat.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

so refreshing to find a cool place to have a yummy yogurt after a long day. Too bad they didn't have cheesecake bites, that would have made it an excellent review.

And my huge portion only cost me $5.50. Good job!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Took nine of us there, we had yogurt and piled the toppings on. Same price as any other yogurt stores. They had a nice selection of yogurt and toppings, I will be back!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Menchies is a great place to take kids for a treat, and adults will enjoy the delicious yogurt as well. There were several flavors of yogurt to choose from, including the ability to mix any or all yogurt flavors to suit your individual tastes. The fun part for the kids with us was adding the toppings: you could choose from various candies, cookie crumbles, fruits, syrups and more.

After you fill your yogurt cup with literally anything you want from the yogurt bar, you head to check out, where each yogurt cup is priced by weight, but you can also purchase the yogurt in a beautiful cone, dipped or not. Again, it's easy to add your favorite toppings to the cone. The afternoon we went in, the Menchies cashier/employee was very helpful and great with the kids. She also gave each child a free small toy at checkout.

There was ample seating at this Menchies location, with several high chairs and booster seats, along with a water station to fill a cup with complimentary bottled water to drink.

Bottom line: Menchies is a great place to take your family and children for a delicious treat that you can create yourself. We'll definitely return here with our families.