“Wow......” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vinaigrette

Vinaigrette
Reserve with OpenTable
Vinaigrette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,778 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Blvd SW
Longmont, Colorado
“Wow......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

stopped here on our way to the airport, heading home. After much contemplation, I ordered the Cuban Torta sandwich, which comes with a side salad. You had your choice of 3 or 4 different ones and I highly recommend the Omega. We were there kind of late for lunch (1:30 or 2:00) so it wasn't that busy but service was a little slow but the food more than made up for it. Excellent sandwich and the salad was so fresh - perfect late lunch meal. My salad was such a hit that one of the people I was with ordered one to go! I only wish we had a Vinaigrette in my home town!

Visited March 2014

Durango CO
“Vegie Delights!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

So many yummy entres it was hard to choose...we had a variety of different soups, salads, and sandwiches at our table and everything was delightful...the drink choices were unique and flavorful...I had the cucumber lime drink and it was delicious...I will definitely be back!

Colorado
“Fresh and nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

A burst of color for New Mexico. Nice decor. Modern and bright. I was really looking forward to eating here as I heard nothing but positive reviews about the food. I finally went and had lunch. I ordered the chard salad with goat cheese and bacon bits. It was good, but not, "Wow, this knocks my socks off!". I was expecting more flavor, and waiting for that ultimate bite to hook me. Never did.

This is a nice alternative to other restaurants in the Duke City. It is fresh, healthy, and modern. If you are looking for a salad, this is the place to go! Additionally, lunch cost around $20 per person. This was a salad, and a cup of tea. Pricey, but fresh.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Bernalillo County, New Mexico, USA
“Vinaigrette: Second to none”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The menu of unique choices include very tasteful and innovative combinations of healthy-conscious foods, salads, soups, meals, drinks and deserts that are unparalleled. Fine service and thoughtful food preparations make Vinaigrette a model for restauranteurs.

Visited March 2014
Tijeras, New Mexico
“Always fresh tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Had a birthday lunch here last week. Tuna salad was excellent as was the corn chowder and other sandwiches. Granny smith apple pie with ice cream was the best.

• 3 of 5 bubbles