“Awesome, every time!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vinaigrette

Vinaigrette
Reserve with OpenTable
Vinaigrette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,778 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Blvd SW
“Awesome, every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We love the high-quality, appropriately-sized, delicious food. I like the chop chop salad, and my hubby loves the soup sandwich combos. Very friendly staff!

Visited July 2013

“Over priced, poor value”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Three of us had a late lunch around 3pm yesterday. The waiter suggested a bottle of vranec wine from Macedonia. The bottle cost us $30. This wine retails for $8 a bottle. The reuben sandwich I had was small, yet cost $11. The greek salad was watered down with a tasteless dressing. The salad ingredients were all diced up so small that they had minimal appeal. I do not recommend this restaurant. Thanks for reading. The Bike Chaplain

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Excellent salads! Tasty mushroom stew. Delicious Homemade bread,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I've never been to a restaurant that specializes in salads before - what great idea!!! I was very impressed with the extensive gourmet salad menu. I had the mushroom stew (very tasty) and the Cobb salad (excellent although the ingredients were mixed together, not arranged in rows the way you often see Cobb salad). I forgot to ask for the dressing on the side and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't over-dressed as is usually the case with salads in restaurants. The patio dining was very pleasant, especially since the acoustics inside make it rather loud when it gets crowded during the lunch hour. Nice architecture, attractive color scheme, and good interior/patio decoration. Tip: the fresh bread is delicious! They won't bring it unless you ask. I was happy my friend introduced me to this excellent salad restaurant: downtown on Central west of 12th street.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rochester, Minnesota
“A healthy alternative!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Finally a healthy restaurant option in the Old Town area of Albuquerque. Menu choices are based on innovative and tasty salads with optional meat additions. I had the pear salad with duck confit and was delighted. The wine list was very complimentary. There were 10 of us seated outside and experienced very attentive service along with the great food. The overall atmosphere is "contempory organic" which goes well with the "slow food" menu concept. As I look forward to my next visit to Vinaigrette, I am also anxious to try their sister restaurant in Santa Fe.

Visited June 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fresh salads, fun atmosphere, more expensive than you'd expect...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We tried Vinaigrette tonight. The restaurant has a fun vibe... bright, lime green with bright orange decor with great vegetable art to match. The place is a little loud. Service was understated and okay.

We ordered the Beet Salad and Chick Peas Three Ways. The salad was very good.. greens were very fresh and not over dressed. It had the right amount of beets, goat cheese, and pistachios. The Chick Peas was okay... standard hummus, chick peas marinated in olives, and friend chick peas. Our bill for the two dishes was over $20, and I was still hungry at the end. Most salads range from $10-$15 for just the salad, if you want to add chicken or fish.. add another $5-$7.

• Visited June 2013