“Nice but Pricey”
Review of Calibers Gun Range

Calibers Gun Range
Ranked #7 of 40 Fun & Games in Albuquerque
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I visited the (new) location on Cutler and shot my pistol, rifle and shotgun on their indoor range. All of the equipment worked, and there were plenty of lanes available. They sell most all types of ammo as well as targets. They have guns that you can check out and fire, and many that are for sale. We bought my wife a pink 38 Special that she loves, and they gave us 2 free passes for the shooting range. They have special rates and lanes for police, military and first responders, which is nice.
I gave it 3 circles because it is quite expensive to spend a day shooting at Calibers - over $20 for a range. Good range, too expensive.

1  Thank sfairborne2001

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Best range in town! No blowing sand or sun just nice people and a wonderful place to shoot. Clean and a nice selection of merchandise as well.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Outstanding inside range located in Albuquerque. Recently took both my children with me for some target practice. Great staff, very easy to talk to regardless of your experience- they also have several female staff which helps with new female shooters. Gun rentals available for $10 and reasonable ammo. Their HVAC system is awesome- no smoke and the target system is top notch. Loads if fun for my 13 year old daughter and 18 year old son. Min age to shoot is 8

4  Thank Eric B
Reviewed November 25, 2013

A must for any local gunner. Range can accomidate almost all calibers. Experienced staff insure a safe experience. Location has facilities to accomidate all hunters. Food in the immediate area.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had wanted to go shooting for a long time and had my first experience at this Calibers. The staff was friendly, the shop was clean, they had a lot of offerings, and the range was nice. Although I hadn't been shooting before, I had checked out other ranges and I fell this was a really top notch experience. I also liked that the prices were good. They seemed to have everything you need and more. I loved that we had multiple targets to choose from and the staff was really fun and accommodating. I would definitely visit this place again.

1  Thank TeemareeDotCom