“Personal tour”

Old Town Pedicab Tours
Ranked #15 of 42 Tours in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a private, historical tour of beautiful, enchanting Old Town Albuquerque. This tour is a must when visiting Albuquerque. You will be taken back a step in time when you visit the historic San Felipe De Neri Church, the Brothels, First Saloon, Bank, Old Fort, Hidden Chapel, Carving of the Virgin Mary, and much more. Old Town Albuquerque is packed full of restaurants, galleries, and specialty shops.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great tour of Old Town. Very personal and unhurried. We would never have known about some of the places and history of Old Town without Mike and this tour. I would say go for it again.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Mike's Pedi-cab is a wonderful way to experience Old Town because being out in the open air is more fun and provides a better view than what could be seen from inside a bus or trolley. Taking Mike's Pedi-cab tour is a very personal way to experience an overview and short history of the old fort, brothels, chapel and other things Old Town has to offer. We highly recommend that you schedule a Pedi-cab tour with Mike!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

From my initial e-mail to Mike and then when we met up with him two days after our tour, the service and attentiveness that we received was incredible! My mother and I were in New Mexico on her birthday trip. After reading reviews I thought that a pedicab tour would be a unique and intimate way to see and experience Old Town. It was all that and more. Mike shared many wonderful stories and history of the city and even provided us with some information on other things to see while we were in town. Mike stopped at three different spots for us to get out. It was great that he was also there to take pictures - something that is hard to ask of strangers on the street. If you are new to Albuquerque, like we were, taking a pedicab tour is a memorable experience. Thanks Mike! Rachel and Jackie (from the East Coast)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Michael was incredibly flexible and truly wanted us to have the experience. He thrived on our interest! He told us so many historical facts exquisitely accompanied with the perfect scenery. He was so animated that the pedicab shook with his movement and so outgoing that he greeted friends along the tour, which was very refreshing! I'd go everyday just to hang out with him. He MADE our trip, THANKS MICHAEL! From Q and Sarah

1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed August 30, 2013

When visiting Old Town, I wanted more than just a shopping experience. I wanted to learn a bit about the history, and Mike was just the guy to tell it. His tour was entertaining and informative, and he allowed me to make stops along the way as we went. His delivery was creative and personable, and I saw a perspective of Old Town I never would've seen on my own. I recommend his tour.