“Excellent Service”

Marios Pizzeria and Ristorante
Ranked #402 of 1,852 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: African, Italian
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Our server was excellent and was able to give us great input on the specials. The food was perfectly prepared and loaded with fresh flavor. The unique mixture of Italian and New Mexican flavor made a great green chili chicken lasagna. The pizzas were very...very good too.

1  Thank Gmanusm

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I lined up and ordered - pizza slices, whole pizzas, sandwiches .... I watched workers hand tossing the pizza dough - and I fumbled, couldn't decide, so I had a roast beef sandwich with a fruit cup (instead of chips etc) - and the sandwich was perfect. I swear it was the best sandwich that I've ever had. The bread was fresh, the beef piled high, and the 'works. as I requested included lettuce, tomato, a pickle, and they include a container of Greek dressing which I used sparingly. It was amazing.
I was passing through Albuquerque and this place was suggested - and I cannot wait to return.

1  Thank Pat B
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Seriously, this food is fantastic. So fresh, perfect flavor. I was passing through Albuquerque and wanted a sandwich and I was suggested to go here - and I was impressed.

I saw thin crust pizza, hand tossed, with loads of fresh ingredients, with diners obviously savoring the quality.

I had a roast beef sandwich, piled high on a baguette type roll with everything that they offered to include - and it was amazing. I had a choice of fried, cole slaw, fruit cup, so I chose the fruit.

Line up and place your order at lunch - they call when it's ready, pick it up and eat. Sandwiches - ten inch - $8.95. 6 inch a dollar less. Cheap for what you get.

I will lust for this place until I return - let me say again, the freshness and quality is amazing. It is the best I've had, equal to an amazing sandwich at a New York deli 30 years ago .....

1  Thank Pat B
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The Fruit Di Mare' is so far my favorite. Large calzone's! Paste served al dente' as should be. Pizza is N.Y. style, had the Calabreze one which has eggplant, feta cheese, artichokes, red peppers and kalamata olives. What a great combination.
Generous servings at a reasonable price.
2 thumbs up from me!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We have our usual meals but tried the shells Florentine and the special penne pasta with sausage. Both were enough for two meals. Only complaint was the server was over-busy with others, forgot the sausage with our shells. They were great leftovers!