Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$71
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$108
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$95
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$160
All reviewscracker barrelevening receptionfull kitchenstay there againgreat place to stayexcellent stayhot tubcomplimentary breakfastbusiness triprooms are cleanthe breakfast areafront desk staffbed was comfortablenew mexicowaffleskitchenetteaccommodations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel for over a year every time I come to Albuquerque for my job. They have made it my second home. I love the food, the room are always clean and the staff is amazing. They are always in a good mood and great us everyday with a smile. I want to give thanks to Heather, Sheena, Ana, and Patricia. Heather always has my stay and favorite room arrange for me. Sheena always greats me with a smile and makes me feel welcome everyday. Ana and Patricia are excellent cooks and go the extra mile to make sure I have dinner when I work late.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have had employees stay at this hotel for an ongoing project in Albuquerque for the past year, and the staff at the hotel is INCREDIBLE. They greet my employees on a first name basis. When I call for a reservation, I am usually on the phone for less than a minute and Heather or any of the other staff members take care of everything just with names and dates. I can't say enough good things about how wonderful the staff at this hotel is to work with. I book a ton of reservations, and this is by far the easiest hotel to deal with. My employees feel very comfortable and at home at the hotel. Wonderful!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We spent three nights at the Journal Center Homewood Suites. It was a great stay and an excellent property. It is close enough to I-25 to be super convenient, and far enough away that road noise is not an issue. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our suite was perfect, housekeeping could not have been better. Over the years, we've stayed at a dozen or more Homewood Suites, this is right up in the top tier. You con't have to go far for food either. Down the block is a Cracker Barrel and across the street is a Denny's.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We loved this hotel. We stay in Homewood Suites often but this one was by far our all around favorite one. We stayed 6 nights and it was great! The kitchen/dining area was beautiful, clean and the staff if friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Delta lost my luggage and was sending it by courier to the hotel. Cole at the front desk offered to take my luggage when it arrived and hold it for me so I could go out for a later meal before the restaurants closed. True to his word, he had my luggage for me when I got back from eating. Also thanks to Sheena the nest day who helped us with good information about the area. We experienced great service while at the hotel and we can't say enough about the staff.

The room was great. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple