I loved this motel. The people who owned it were very nice and informative. The room was clean and bright. The location is perfect, walking distance to old town, the zoo, the botanical gardens, and many museums. We were unable to swim as we didn't have enough time, but the pool looked very inviting. The cost was quite resonable. Overall I was very happy, hope to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel