Great little hotel very clean large rooms well maintained pool for a dip after a long day of travel. Within walking distance of old plaza, fun restaurants and drug store if you need anything. There is also a very large interesting supermarket called the ranch I think great singing and dancing checkout chicks! Fun place to shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel