We stayed here for one night during our Route 66 road trip. It is conveniently located on Route 66 which is a definite bonus.
It was a lovely motel which had everything that we needed. We had a room with two double beds so it was a decent size for us. The pool was nice and they provided pool towels for guests use, we were the only ones using it which was good.
We were provided with a map of the area when we checked in and were told where the Old Town was and provided with recommendations of places to eat which we found helpful.
We believe that the hotel was definite value for money and we would stay here again if ever in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Monterey Non-Smokers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel