This was a decent little motel. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms with everything you'd expect for the price. The real selling point is that it's only a block from the Old Town Plaza so you'll be able to walk over if you want to spend the day in the area. Only rated 4 out of 5 because the price was a tad more than I'd hoped, but I suppose that's what you pay for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel