The Monterey Motel was clean and comfortable. I would have rated it "excellent" except for the neighborhood. The Old Town area of Albuquerque needs more renovation. We did not feel comfortable walking in the neighborhood after dark, but we did not hesitate to walk to the nearby aquarium and botanical gardens. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel